1. You must bring a copy of your AHA online course completion certificate with you at the time of check-off.
2. Non AHA certificates are not acceptable for the skills check-off and not eligible to receive an AHA certification card.
3. If you have paid for the course, but forgot your certificate on the day of the check-off, a refund WILL NOT be given and you WILL NOT be permitted to complete the check off. You will be eligible to reschedule the check-off and a $10 rescheduling fee will be charged.
4. The session will include a 20-30 minute practice period and an opportunity to ask questions.
5. You will then be given an adult emergency scenario in which you should be able to perform a full 2 minutes of 1 and 2 rescuer CPR and use of an AED. You may also be given an infant emergency scenario in which you should be able to perform 1 and 2 rescuer CPR and a first aid scenario if these apply to the type of certification you are testing for.
6. If you do not pass the skills check-off with the first scenario testing, you will have ONE opportunity to try again. Certification cards WILL NOT be issued to anyone who cannot pass the skills check-off requirement.