1. Current certification must be in date and valid at the time of recertification course. Cards are valid until the end of the month of the date of expiration.
2. If the card is expired even by one day, the provider WILL NOT be eligible for a recertification course and the entire course MUST be repeated.
3. Current certification card must be presented to the instructor on the day of the class to take a recertification course. Photocopies WILL NOT be accepted.
4. Only American Heart Association cards are acceptable for AHA recertification courses.
5. If the provider has paid for the course, but has forgotten their card on the day of the course a refund WILL NOT be issued and the provider WILL NOT be admitted into the class. The provider will be eligible to reschedule to another course and a $10 rescheduling fee will be charged.
6. Manuals WILL NOT be issued to the provider for recertification courses. The provider may purchase a manual from the training center if so desired.
7. Class times may vary depending on the number of students and experience level.